Storyteller's Lane
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello! ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ

2 posters

Go down

Hello! ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ Empty Hello! ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ

Post by hkrsztt 2020-10-29, 10:25 am

Hello! If you're a member here I'm assuming most of you already know who I am, but I said new members should make introductions here and it'd be hypocritical of me not to do the same. So.

I'm James, I'm writing a mushy novel series at [beloved.moe], and my hobbies apparently include making way too many websites that look like they came out of 2008 _(:3」∠)_ Since I've finished the first (physical) volume of my book, I've been taking a break to work on another website about the origin of shoujo magazines, manga, etc—and this website, because Discord servers can be a bit confusing and I like the forum structure much better. ^^;;

That's about all I've to say for now, but...I guess I can add more later, if any people join I'm less familiar with!
hkrsztt
hkrsztt
Admin

Creator of : Beloved

jHarperMarcel likes this post

Back to top Go down

Hello! ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ Empty Re: Hello! ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ

Post by mimi 2020-10-30, 7:17 am

Hi James! Smile Thanks for making this cute forum, it looks great!

I'm not sure whether I should make my own "topic" or just reply here........... but I guess that wouldn't really make a difference since most people here know each other anyways xD

Oh well, you know me but for those who are curious: I'm mimi, I'm currently thinking about making small comic strips featuring my silly OCs. It's likely going to be slice-of-life-ish but set in a victorian-esque fantasy setting because I love being self-indulgent x)
mimi
mimi

hkrsztt and jHarperMarcel like this post

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum