Storyteller's Lane
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Favorite OC?

2 posters

Go down

Favorite OC? Empty Favorite OC?

Post by hkrsztt 2020-10-29, 10:59 am

This seems like a nice topic to start out with—who’s your favorite OC, and why?

For me my favorite is Suzette/Max. The intelligent reason is because I ADORE how their character develops over time, how they go through so much but still try to be good and kind in the end...the dumb reason is because they’re so sweet and cute I can hardly stand it ;_;
Favorite OC? 39805010
hkrsztt
hkrsztt
Admin

Creator of : Beloved

mimi and jHarperMarcel like this post

Back to top Go down

Favorite OC? Empty Re: Favorite OC?

Post by mimi 2020-10-30, 7:23 am

I love Suzette! 🥺♥ She's so cute and kind yet can kick ass if need be (as we've seen in VTM). I can't wait to learn more about Max, he seems to be a really interesting yet fun character. It's bittersweet that VTM will end soon - I'm gonna miss our current party but I'm really excited to meet Max, Alfred and Zel! Can't wait to see how they'll get along and what shenanigans they will get involved in :]

EDIT:

I just realized I forgot to add my favorite OC which is probably unsurprising for most of yall but! It Nereus. He makes me laugh, he makes my friends laugh - and we all really deserve some good laughs. Derek has really grown on me too but no one can take away Nereus' crown
Favorite OC? Eg6n9YiXgAUtNGv?format=png&name=900x900

Last edited by mimi on 2020-11-01, 9:34 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : adding my favorite oc lol)
mimi
mimi

hkrsztt likes this post

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum